BY SUBMITTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO CREATIVE CORNER, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE EMAIL NEWSLETTERS, UPDATES, NOTIFICATIONS AND OTHER MATERIAL FROM US AND SELECTED THIRD PARTIES ABOUT THE CABIN FEVER FESTIVAL.
HYPERLINKS FROM THE SITE
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). Creative Corner does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. Creative Corner is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Site. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Site does not indicate Creative Corner’s approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Site to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
LIABILITY OF CREATIVE CORNER AND ITS LICENSORS AND PARTNERS
The use of the Site or the Contents is at your own risk. The Contents in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Creative Corner may make changes or improvements at any time.
THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CREATIVE CORNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CREATIVE CORNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CREATIVE CORNER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CREATIVE CORNER) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any content accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting Creative Corner (address identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our address for copyright issues relating to the Site is as follows:
CABIN FEVER FESTIVAL
Attn: Legal Department, Cabin Fever Festival
PO Box 1579
MARGARET RIVER 6285
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Creative Corner maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Site who are repeat infringers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- Eventbrite will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Eventbrite does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Eventbrite nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.