Full Terms and Conditions: Win a weekend's accommodation at Cabin Fever!
- This competition is being run by the Creative Corner.
ABN: 24 315 882 593
Registered Office: Margaret River Education Campus, 1579 Bussell Highway, Margaret River WA 6285.
- The competition is open to customers aged 18 years and over.
- Employees of the Creative Corner, participating Cabin Fever businesses, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, may not enter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Method for entry to the competition and details of how to enter are via the Cabin Fever website (insert blog post link here). Customers must purchase any ticket to a Cabin Fever event before Sunday, April 21 to go in the.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition period is between Tuesday, April 2 and Sunday, April 21st 2019. The closing date for entry will be midnight on Sunday, April 21st 2019.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be announced via Facebook and Instagram on Monday, April 22nd. The winner will also be notified by email within 28 days of the winner being drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is for a two-night stay for up to 4 people in The Beachcomber House, managed by In House Holidays. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Two additional guests may stay at the house for a cost of $40 per person, per night (maximum total 6 guests).
- The prize can only be redeemed during the dates of Cabin Fever 2019 (19-28 July).
- The competition winner will be drawn at random by software from a list of ticket purchasers during the competition dates, exported from Eventbrite ticketing system. Only guests who have purchased tickets through Eventbrite will be eligible to win.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for using this site
By submitting your email address to Creative Corner through the purchase of tickets on this site, or by signing up to a mailing list, you agree to receive email newsletters, updates, notifications and other material from us and affiliated third parties (the venue hosting the event you purchase tickets to).
HYPERLINKS FROM THE SITE
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). Creative Corner does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. Creative Corner is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Site. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Site does not indicate Creative Corner’s approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Site to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
LIABILITY OF CREATIVE CORNER AND ITS LICENSORS AND PARTNERS
The use of the Site or the Contents is at your own risk. The Contents in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Creative Corner may make changes or improvements at any time.
The contents in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied, and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, creative corner disclaims all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Creative corner does not warrant that the functions contained in the contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Creative corner does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the contents in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not creative corner) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any content accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting Creative Corner (address identified below) and providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
Identification of the content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the content.
Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our address for copyright issues relating to the Site is as follows:
CABIN FEVER FESTIVAL
Attn: Legal Department, Cabin Fever Festival
PO Box 1579
MARGARET RIVER 6285
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Creative Corner maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Site who are repeat infringers.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you breach or do not fulfil any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items, evict patrons or prohibit entry.
- Eventbrite will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within two weeks of the completion of the event. Eventbrite does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Eventbrite nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity. No refunds will be made in this case.
- The Festival is an all-weather event. All events on the program will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If the Festival is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Festival.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the event.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Festival, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the Festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future Festival marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in photography or recordings of the event, please advise the Event Organisers prior to attending your event ([email protected])
- Many Cabin Fever events are suitable only for guests aged 18 years and over. Details on who can attend is located on each event page at www.cabinfeverfest.com.auunder the ‘Who can attend’ section. You may be required to show your ID to be served. Please bring your ID with you to events. No refunds will be given to guests under the age of 18 who attend and are not granted access.
Liquor Licensing laws apply in all licensed venues. All licensed venues have their own conditions of entry and rules relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service, eviction or refusal of entry to the licensed venues.
- Neither The Creative Corner, Festival Management nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to persons or the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the Festival.
- In light of your agreement to all the terms and conditions contained herein, including that there shall be no refunds or exchanges relative to ticket purchases, you further agree, that in no event shall you commence a chargeback dispute with Your credit or debit card relative to the Tickets or services purchased hereunder or regarding any amounts forfeited hereunder any or similar charge reversal. You further agree that MBC shall not have a legal obligation to mitigate any of its potential or actual losses sustained hereunder.
- The Creative Corner shall not be responsible for any exchange rate losses incurred during the order or refund process.
- There are risks involved in any Event. By going to the Event, you assume all risks incidental to the Event and release Event Management, The Creative Corner, Eventbrite, Cabin Fever venues and their respective affiliates from all claims related to or arising out of the Event or your presence at the Event. The ticket you hold is subject to all applicable policies of the Management of the Event. This ticket is a revocable license to enter the Event at the date and time listed on the front. What that means is that Management reserves the right, without paying a refund, to refuse entry or eject you if you are not complying with all Management policies applicable to the Event.
This Agreement was last revised on April 4, 2019.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.